Response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Office Update 6/5/2020
We are delighted to report that Notchview Dental will be reopening as of Monday 6/8/2020. As you know, your health, safety, patient experience and clinical outcome have always been and remain our top priorities. As such, we are implementing the following additional precautions for everyone's safety.
A) Kes Airocide UV air sanitation and purification units.
B) Defender HEPA/UV Aerosol evacuator's.
- Fog sanitation of all common areas and treatment rooms daily.
We want to make sure you know what to expect as you return. As you plan for your visit please make note of the following to ensure everyone's care and safety.
- Remain in the car upon arrival and call the office, at which point we will notify you when the patient is able to enter the building.
- Only the patient will be permitted to enter the office. If necessary, one parent/guardian may accompany the patient, however all other persons will be asked to remain in the car.
- One of our team members will greet the patient at our entrance and ensure the following requirements are met for everyone's safety:
- Completion of the COVID-19 Patient Disclosure/Screening Form.
- Wellness screening utilizing a infrared thermometer.
- Proper face covering/mask will be necessary at all times, except during treatment.
- Hand sanitizer will be used upon entry.
Hopefully, you have already noticed how serious and committed we are in keeping you and your family safe while maintaining a clean sanitary office for your continued healthcare. While this is nothing new for us at Notchview Dental Group, we will continue to use the highest medical grade, biologically safe disinfection procedures to ensure the safest most hygienic facility possible. Lastly, we will be using FDA approved K/N95 masks, face shields, gowns and will continually undergo daily wellness screening procedures.
Lates Update 4/29/2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 973-473-4371 or visit our website at www.notchviewdental.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Notchview Dental Group
Latest Update: 4/8/2020
In order to continue the highest level of care for our patients Notchview Dental has started a Tele-Dentistry platform. Dr. Rispoli will be using Zoom Conferencing (https://zoom.us/) to offer remote appointments and consultations during the coronavirus pandemic. Patient will have to download the application in order to participate. Please call the office to schedule a Zoom video appointment with availability on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10 AM to 2 PM. Insurance, and fees will apply.
Thank you and stay safe.
Latest Update 3/23/2020:
Notchview Dental has put into effect new guidelines due to the coronavirus. Beginning Monday, March 23rd, our office will be open between the hours of 10am and 2pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Dr. Rispoli will be available to treat emergencies only. Emergencies are as follows:
- Severe Pain
- Denture Adjustment when you are unable to eat
- Tooth fracture resulting in severe pain
- Traumatic injury to a tooth
Thank you for cooperation and stay well.
Drs. Fisher, Ralph, and Rispoli
At Notchview Dental we place the utmost importance on the health and wellbeing of our patients. Notchview Dental has always and will continue to practice universal precautions for the safety of our patients. We are following the CDC guidelines as well as monitoring the current situation with the federal government about COVID-19.
All surfaces in our office are being thoroughly wiped and disinfected, especially all patient and waiting areas, which are receiving intense sterilization before and after use. If you are experiencing a cough or fever please reschedule your appointment.
The doctors and staff of Notchview Dental are taking additional efforts to ensure our patients safety. Please call the office for information regarding updated hours and days of the week the office will be open.
We appreciate your cooperation and wish you all the best health moving forward.
Notchview Dental Group